Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to get the icons in frontend category page to modify it as an article?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi edit article module and menu are are the functionality of Joomla .You can raise your wish on Joomla Forum

marinolab Friend

Sorry, but i don’t understand even translating your answer in my language….

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello I already wrote in English above . Editing of articels and module from front end of Joomla is handled by Joomla .
    So to edit category from front end of Joomla is currently not available . you write this issue on Joomla forum .
    If you want to change/edit article module editing you can edit it from Global configuration>>Mouse over edit icon

marinolab Friend

Incredible! I’m waiting to change the categories from the frontend by the Joomla 1.5 version … and now that we are at version 3.3.6 you still can not do it! Strange, but only me need this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi seems you misunderstood. We provide Joomla template. We are not developer of Core joomla 🙂
    you can write joomla issues on joomlaforum. As i mentioned in previous posts.
    hopeits clear now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum