Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Where can I modify the text and links for Joomlart copyright on footer, as these infos are not on ja_travel/blocks/footer-php
    Same question for image and link to T3 Framework on footer (right side).
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Softfaber

TomC Moderator

To remove the “T3 Framework” logo in the footer, go into your Joomla Admin Panel –> Template Manager –> JA-Travel … Click on the “Profiles” Tab (on the right) … in the first section, “Global Settings,” at the bottom you should see “T3 Logo.” Simply choose “no show” and there you go.

If you are asking if/how you can remove or modify the copyright info …. see “License & Copyright” section here –> http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates-club

You can remove JA copyright information with condition that you purchase Copyright Removal feature which is separated from your JATC Standard membership fee. With this package you can remove our footer “Designed by JoomlArt.com” and changed it to “Designed/Powered by YourCompany” as well as other reference to JoomlArt.com.

If you’re asking how to modify the actual menu links within the footer – assuming you installed the quickstart package (recommended to start) – they can be found within your Menu Manager as one of the designated menus in the list (not sure which one, as I haven’t yet set up this template). Just look to see which menu has the same items as the links within the footer and then you can change them as you wish.

softfaber JA JobBoard

Hi Tom, thanks for replying.
    Regarding for my requests:

1. T3 Framework: I don’t want to remove the logo (I know how to do this): i just need to locate the logo: I have managed to change the alt title and the href link, but didn’t find in what folder the T3 logo is located

2. Copyright modification.
    I’m on developer license, so no problems here.
    I just need to modify these two lines on the bottom of the template, but didn’t find where are they located and how to modify them (see screenshot)

Tell me if you you know how to accomplish this 2 tasks.
    Thanks in advance for any help

Softfaber

1. Schermata-2011-06-10-a-17.59.56
    TomC Moderator

<em>@softfaber 246248 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom, thanks for replying.
    Regarding for my requests:

1. T3 Framework: I don’t want to remove the logo (I know how to do this): i just need to locate the logo: I have managed to change the alt title and the href link, but didn’t find in what folder the T3 logo is located[/quote]
    It’s in the templates/ja-travel/images folder. I believe it’s called logo.gif (but take a look, just in case).

<em>@softfaber 246248 wrote:</em><blockquote>2. Copyright modification.
    I’m on developer license, so no problems here.
    I just need to modify these two lines on the bottom of the template, but didn’t find where are they located and how to modify them (see screenshot)[/quote]
    It currently indicates “Licensed Member” under your name – so I would just want to make sure that you are a Developer Member before I tell you how to modify that information. (Not implying you aren’t – I’m just not sure, need to verify). 😉

softfaber JA JobBoard

Tom, I’ve found the T3logo, but not on the position you mentioned, it’s under system/jat3/base-themes/default/images
    Problem is, when I change the image in the folder, it doesn’t change on the bottom of the template, and that because the one at the bottom downloads the image directly from an amazonS3 url!

Also, I’m still looking to change the text on the two lines for the copyright, but I have yet to find out where to modify them.
    The link you gave me (http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates-club) didn’t help at all.

Would please tell me how to do this?

TomC Moderator

<em>@softfaber 246285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom, I’ve found the T3logo, but not on the position you mentioned, it’s under system/jat3/base-themes/default/images
    Problem is, when I change the image in the folder, it doesn’t change on the bottom of the template, and that because the one at the bottom downloads the image directly from an amazonS3 url![/quote]
    Hmm, that is actually very strange. I will take a look at this particular issue further when I get back to my production computer.

<em>@softfaber 246285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also, I’m still looking to change the text on the two lines for the copyright, but I have yet to find out where to modify them.
    The link you gave me (http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates-club) didn’t help at all.

Would please tell me how to do this?</blockquote>
    The link I gave you was for the FAQ explaining JA’s Copyright Removal Policy. Again, need to confirm that you are a licensed “Developer Member” allowing you to be able to remove the copyright information as is – unless you have purchased the copyright removal kit (again, as explained within the FAQ in the link I provided to you).

softfaber JA JobBoard

<em>@tcraw1010 246305 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, that is actually very strange. I will take a look at this particular issue further when I get back to my production computer.

Ok will wait til you can take a look at this issue.

The link I gave you was for the FAQ explaining JA’s Copyright Removal Policy. Again, need to confirm that you are a licensed “Developer Member” allowing you to be able to remove the copyright information as is – unless you have purchased the copyright removal kit (again, as explained within the FAQ in the link I provided to you).</blockquote>

I confirm I have a dev license.
    Hope to get good news soon…

Softfaber

Phill Moderator

If you have a developer licence go to your purchases page where you will be able to download the PDF detailing how to edit the footer – http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

softfaber JA JobBoard

Hi Phil, thanks for stopping by.
    Already done what you suggested, but…
    But, as I said already before I need to modify the last two lines on the bottom of the template, position footer (see pic attached).
    Where do I change them?
    Any idea?
    Thanks in advance also to you

SoftFaber

1. Schermata-2011-06-10-a-17.59.56
    Phill Moderator

I will have to ask what your membership level is as that is something I cannot check. Normally a developer member would have a logo under their name. Sorry, it is JA’s rules.

Did you find the PDF? It should explain.

TomC Moderator

I have confirmed that softfaber does has a valid Developer Membership.

As such – and as Phil indicated above – there should have been a pdf attachment to your membership confirmation/purchase page with instructions as to how to edit the copyright information in the footer.

bewrong Friend

I want to remote the copyright too! I got a developer license but Im not able to open the link! Whats up?

Phill Moderator

The document is a standard PDF. Can you normally open PDF’s?

If you want to PM me your email address I will send you a copy of the file.

bewrong Friend

Thank you for the quick reply, Phill. Im not able to open the pdf because Iam redirected to the membership-page. It seems that my rights are not highleveld enough to go to the pdf-area.
    I will send you the pm. Kind regards.

Phill Moderator

Hmm, it should not be a problem If you go to this link you should be able to click on the PDF button http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

If you look at your payment history you will see a column marked “PDF Copyright Removal” and in the column you would see the word “PDF”. If you click on that you will get to the pdf.

Anyway, I will send you a copy now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum