Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

if i select “none” the JAslideshow is been shown in no page thats great.
    if i select “All” the JAslideshow is Showed in all pages that is great too.
    BUT: if i select only to be showed in “home” and i test it the module is showed in all other pages too :((

I have this problem problem with every other JA module too.

please help me.

http://www.termidor.de/termidorshop/

shertmann Friend

why you dont try to assing to all but home instead and that way you try if work well

dozza Friend

What do you want it to do? Do you hit APPLY or SAVE?

jpcmeu Friend

ok i wannt the template to work exacly how it works in the demo.
    You click on a product and the product slider and featured products goes away than you see the product information.
    I set the JA modules slider etc to only show on the frontpage i click on a product and the JAslide module keep showing up, that is what i dont wannt. I wannt the jaslideshow only on the frontpage.

I hit apply and after that i hit save.

is there someone who could help me ?

same problem then here : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/mesolite-featured-products-and-slider-problem-shows-on-all-pages-2/
    and here : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/mesolite-featured-products-and-slider-problem-shows-on-all-pages/

a mod solved the problem(getting an admin account and loging in doing the changes) but did not explain how to “Go to menu change itemid for Virtuemart menu item.”
    If a mod would explain how to do that i think lots of people would be happy in the future…

dozza Friend

I have JA VM Product Slider in a Joomla 1 JA Larix theme and it works fine, so i’m not the best person for an answer. Hope you find an answer.

mj1256 Friend

nope, i have the same issue, i have the slideshow and product slide set for only the home page, but it shows on the cart pages and the category pages (using jscook tree category tree in VM module)

using joomla 1.0.15 with VM 1.1.2

anyone have a solution

Sherlock Friend

Hi jpcmeu !
    sorry for delay ! Please create a menu item link to virtuemart component in other menu. 😀 . this is popular problem when using virtuemart !

Sherlock Friend

I have gone to admin and detect the problem , your Home menu is menu link to virtuemart component so all product still get itemid of it ( itemid =1 ). now to fix your problem , you must do 2 steps below :
    1. Create new menu item link to virtuemart component in mainmenu and set it to default.
    2. Move old Home menu item to topmenu.

Sherlock Friend

I have done it for you ! please check ! it is ok now !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum