Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

1: We have options built into many of the later templates for social sharing, particularly in all of the later templates.

2: The suffixes are included in various templates where this module is used. That way it was styled to fit particular templates only. To use in other templates with matching styling takes a little work for the user but for the templates that it was specifically designed for all is fine.

3: It works as expected in templates where it was designed to be utilised. I am sure we can help adjust this element to work with whatever template you wish to use it on.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check ?

fbernardello Friend

Dear Support, I updated to the new version of the module (2.6.1), but I discovered the field "module class suffix" is still missing! I would like it to hide the module in "tablet view" as I do with other modules, but I can’t (I use " hidden-sm" in module class suffix).

Then, as information, in Teline V (it is a new template!) the options "show users", and "show posts" work, while the option "show header" set to "no" doesn’t work.

The "adapt container" isn’t also working for me…

Regards, Federico

P.S. > "3: It works as expected in templates where it was designed to be utilised"
    So, you are telling me I should not renew my JAEC subscription 🙂

fbernardello Friend

No news?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

Please open file modules/mod_jafacebooklikebox/mod_jafacebooklikebox.xml and look for this code :

<field
        name="layout"
        type="modulelayout"
        label="JFIELD_ALT_LAYOUT_LABEL"
        description="JFIELD_ALT_MODULE_LAYOUT_DESC" ></field>

then update as below :

<field
        name="layout"
        type="modulelayout"
        label="JFIELD_ALT_LAYOUT_LABEL"
        description="JFIELD_ALT_MODULE_LAYOUT_DESC" ></field>
    <field
        name="moduleclass_sfx"
        type="textarea"
        rows="3"
        label="COM_MODULES_FIELD_MODULECLASS_SFX_LABEL"
        description="COM_MODULES_FIELD_MODULECLASS_SFX_DESC" ></field>
    fbernardello Friend

Hi @adamm,
    Great! Thank you very much!

Regards,
    Federico

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

Glad to hear that you’re satisfied with the solution. I’m going to close this thread now and don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything we can assist you with.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum