Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

Where can I find a list of the “|Module Class Suffix”.!!!?
    I don’t have time to create my owns. But, I’d rather to use the existing module classes available for this template..
    But, I can’t find them anywhere…..

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Which suffix style you are looking on ?
    Actually you can install quickstart and use it as reference .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Which suffix style you are looking on ?
    Actually you can install quickstart and use it as reference .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

baijianpeng Friend

Could you please list ALL existing module class suffixes in the QuickStart package so that we can pick one and test around?

I had checked the “Typograph” section of your demo page of JA Medicare template, but there is no such a full list of ALL module class suffixes.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Which suffix you are looking for and missed in our quickstart ?
    And for next time please create your own topic with issue detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

baijianpeng Friend

I think I am talking about the same topic so it is not necessary to create a new topic.

Apparently you did not understood what we (the first post author and me) want, we just want a “complete list” of ALL existing module class suffixes as a reference. So we don’t need to open each module settings page to find out those suffix names.

Do you understand now?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can check out our document here

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-medicare#intro

I’ll mention with team about missed part. But actually i would prefer to check and use debugger to get module class suffix.
    And as far i know most of it based on Bootstrap.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can check out our document here

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-medicare#intro

I’ll mention with team about missed part. But actually i would prefer to check and use debugger to get module class suffix.
    And as far i know most of it based on Bootstrap.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@baijianpeng 473349 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think I am talking about the same topic so it is not necessary to create a new topic.

Apparently you did not understood what we (the first post author and me) want, we just want a “complete list” of ALL existing module class suffixes as a reference. So we don’t need to open each module settings page to find out those suffix names.

Do you understand now?</blockquote>

On the chance that there isn’t one, it’s not too difficult to open the particular module you want to modify to figure out the particular module class suffix, is it? In fact, this would actually be the more proficient method – as simply having a list without reference to any particular element/module doesn’t really help one much, does it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum