Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can anyone give me a list of module class suffix values for Erica?

Can’t seem to find them anywhere in the documentation

Thanks in advance

harveyfawcett Friend

To quote from the template guide

Q: What’s a module style? And module class suffix?
    A: Almost modules offer you a parameter called Module Class Suffix. Set a value for this parameter and you will have your module’s appearance differs from the others. JA templates often provide you some module styles which can be found in Module Styles area of the guide.

WHERE IS THE MODULE STYLES AREA OF THE GUIDE

So, having paid my membership do you think it may be possible to have a very simple question answered?

Looking forward to a reply

Menalto Friend

As far as i know there is no module styling in this template. So if you need some module styling you need to add it your self…..

harveyfawcett Friend

How can I get this look to my modules then, as per the demonstration. This was one of the reasons I bought membership?

1. Module-Style
    Menalto Friend

It should be just to set a module in that position and you should have that look?

harveyfawcett Friend

Thanks for that, it works, but only if you have modules published to User 5 AND 1 or the heading part will not display correctly

How hard would it have been for Joomlart to document this?

Thanks again

mylearningspace Friend

module class suffix is -newslight

you can view edit the styling in the template.css file for erica. you can get to this from your joomla admin > template manager > edit css

in terms of the module you screenshot, refer to this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-features-module-in-demo-site-and-psd-files/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mylearningspace 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum