Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JA Quartz is a great template,
    but please can you post a list of the different module class suffix??
    This was Already asked for JA Zinc and no real answer….

Thank you

cjmicro Friend

I thought they had it with the “view more” in the available templates area but I see that is not the case and I don’t see it in the userguide either. Hmm….:confused:

You can find the style (suffix) in the template.css file in the “modules” section. Here are the styles which I can see in the css.

div.moduletable h3,
    div.moduletable_default h3,
    div.moduletable_menu h3,
    div.moduletable_text h3,
    div.moduletable_blank h3,
    div.moduletable_hilite2 h3,
    div.moduletable_hilite1 h3

Looks like _hilite1 and _hilite2 are the ones you are looking for, and they change with the style chosen.

Cheryl

richardgazzo Friend

Thank you so much for the quick answer !
    Since the module class suffix change with the template style, i guess i have to check one by one to see the result…but it really helps 😀
    sweet

sunrise Friend

Hi richardgazzo,

regarding the module class suffixes, depending on the templates, some of the are not called moduletable. It depends on the module you are using. You have to look at the css, using firebug or whatever, and then see. It could be box, with suffix, box_hilite for example.

cjmicro Friend

I set up a test site and installed it, then assigned the diff module positions to some custom modules, then when you change the template style you can easily see them. If you installed quickstart you can probably enable the style switcher on your site or your demo site and see them easier that way.

Cheryl

richardgazzo Friend

Thank you again !
    It could be nice to have thoses details where they belong: in the user guide…

Anyway, thanks for the replies!
    Richard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  richardgazzo 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum