Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have been trying to find out how and to call up the different badges with the “module class” in the modules. As the badge.psd (and icon_badge.png under images folder) comes with 4 different colours I presume I can use 4 different badges on one site –using different module classes such as badge-top, badge-blue etc?
    If that is the case what are the different module classes I can use?
    Also, what are the psd files bubble and ol-bg for?

Thanks,
    Jonas

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    Ok I had a look under Typography and there it all was – sorry for not paying attention.
    I would like to change the some of the colours for the badges and call the badges from the module by their colour rather than the name like _badge badge-blue, _badge badge-orange etc.
    Is it only a matter of changing the css (csstemplate.css)
    .badge-hot.badge
    { background-position: 0 0; }
    to for example
    .badge-hot.blue
    { background-position: 0 0; }

Also, can I do the samething for the titles if I need to chnage the colours ie change the css – for example chnage all .title-green to .title-yellow?

Or will that have any other implications?

Thanks,

Jonas

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    OK i have chnaged the name of the titles of the title-xxx in the css to suit the colours we will be using so fare it seem to be OK.
    Jonas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bohemiadesign 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum