Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have changed the layout properties and width from template manager for “news” menu.

and i put “Look The Places module” positon-1 i want to another module for position-2 but Look The Places module overflow position-2 🙁 how can i fix this problem.

Also how can i change Look The Places module’s grid structure so now 4*X (4 column, X row -> according to max articles number) can i change this 3 column, 5 row ?

Best…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Seems that you modified template much as the ‘Look for the places’ module is assigned to ‘section-1’ position by default. You can PM me URL and admin login info of your site, I will take a look.

And also illustrate the modification you expect via screenshots.

abdullah canipek Friend

Hi, i sent you PM.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>so main content and sidebar-2 …..</blockquote>

Due to the concept of this template, the homepage has specific layout called features layout which doesn’t include the component block that often shows the main content of your site.

If you want to have main content and sidebar-2 in this layout, you will need to customize it much. Below are my suggestion:
    – Open the layout file of ‘features’ layout: root/templates/ja_directory/tpls/features.php

and remove the section-1 block: <?php $this->loadBlock(‘section-1’) ?>

then replace it with the mainbody block: <?php $this->loadBlock(‘mainbody’) ?>
    – Next: you will need to call the ‘section-1’ block into the main body block so that your site will have main content + sidebar 2.

To achieve this, you open the file: root/templates/ja_directory/tpls/blocks/mainbody/one-sidebar-right.php

and add this line of code: <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php $this->_p(‘section-1’) ?>” style=”raw”/>

inside the main content part (which has <div id=”t3-content”…>)

Of course, you will need to customize the style again when the layout was changed.

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>so main content and sidebar-2 …..</blockquote>

Due to the concept of this template, the homepage has specific layout called features layout which doesn’t include the component block that often shows the main content of your site.

If you want to have main content and sidebar-2 in this layout, you will need to customize it much. Below are my suggestion:
    – Open the layout file of ‘features’ layout: root/templates/ja_directory/tpls/features.php

and remove the section-1 block: <?php $this->loadBlock(‘section-1’) ?>

then replace it with the mainbody block: <?php $this->loadBlock(‘mainbody’) ?>
    – Next: you will need to call the ‘section-1’ block into the main body block so that your site will have main content + sidebar 2.

To achieve this, you open the file: root/templates/ja_directory/tpls/blocks/mainbody/one-sidebar-right.php

and add this line of code: <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php $this->_p(‘section-1’) ?>” style=”raw”/>

inside the main content part (which has <div id=”t3-content”…>)

Of course, you will need to customize the style again when the layout was changed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum