Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have tried to publish new module at position left or right?

If I choose “All”, which means publish my new module in All pages, the new created module will appear, but if I only choose “Select Menu Item(s) from the List”, e.g, I select only one page, the newly created module will not appear either on left or right.

My site – http://humanwebsite.com.my

Thanks
    Kent

aman204 Friend

Please ensure that the page you are viewing the specific module has active menu id as module will not tend to show on inactive menu id pages

sfpkent Friend

<em>@aman204 235822 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please ensure that the page you are viewing the specific module has active menu id as module will not tend to show on inactive menu id pages</blockquote>

I have checked, I am sure menu id is active, any solution?

aman204 Friend

<em>@sfpkent 235839 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have checked, I am sure menu id is active, any solution?</blockquote>

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look along with details of module you have tried to assign

sfpkent Friend

PM you username and password

sfpkent Friend

Any news, aman204?

aman204 Friend

<em>@sfpkent 236268 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any news, aman204?</blockquote>

I have tried assigning K2 login module to only newsletter menu item for right position and it seems to appear fine. Also, to troubleshoot, You can try turn off 3rd party extension — Sh404sef which you are using and instead, try and use core joomla sef urls

sfpkent Friend

Sh404sef is very important for visibility and keyword on title tag, anyway, thanks, at least i know where is the problem. I will figure it out.

sfpkent Friend

Sorry, still no hope. joomlart team, mind to help?

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>I have tried to publish new module at position left or right?

If I choose “All”, which means publish my new module in All pages, the new created module will appear, but if I only choose “Select Menu Item(s) from the List”, e.g, I select only one page, the newly created module will not appear either on left or right.

My site – http://humanwebsite.com.my
    </blockquote>

I’m afraid that i still do not take a overview on what you are saying
    Now for me example: with a module could not show when you were trying set its visible in the module configuration.
    Then let me the administrator account via your ticket ID GEG-473-67193

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum