Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Installed template, and all plugins, modules but…when trying to configure Module Articles Categories
    don’t have these extra styles you are mentioning when i go to “Advanced Options” only listing for Alternative Layout is “Default”

///// These are instructions i followed
    Instruction
    We use Articles Category module to display content in the pages. This is the default Joomla module. But we add new layouts so that the module can be configured.

Supported Layouts can be used in the module:
    – bulletin
    – features
    – top-games

In the setting of the module, navigate the Advanced setting tab where you can find Alternative Layout. Select one layout with the 3 layouts. Each layout gives you a different outlook in front-end.
    //////

While waiting for the answer I installed quickstart package, and replaced templates folder, and now I c Alternative Layouts 😉 – tho this is not maybe the best solution worked for me

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ijokovic,

If you are new to Joomla and this template, please use quickstart package to install so that your site will look alike demo site. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum