Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

For some reason, I switched the position of a module which was originally in user9 to left.. then upon switching it back to user9, it won’t show up at all!

User 6, 7, and 8 are all populating well… but any module set for user9 does not want to show up at all. When I position it on the left or right, it shows up without any problems. Any ideas?

Any help will be appreciated… thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ahpeera

I checked your admin but found no problem.
    I tried to login to your ftp to check but could not.
    Your account is not correct. Please kindly send me your ftp account again so that i could have a closer look on the issue

ahpeera Friend

Hi,

I sent you a PM shortly after your post with the details (which should have been accurate, check the password though.)

Any idea on what could be causing this? Please let me know at your earliest if you are able to find out.. thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ahpeera

I fixed this issue.

In your admin you are using the ‘user9 ‘ position(there is a space). i change this position to ‘user9’

ahpeera Friend

Thanks a ton!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ahpeera 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum