Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having a problem with a module on the left column. It seems to be extending beyond the actual height of the main content div. When the content extends beyond the height of the last module on the left column, everything looks fine. It is only when the content in the main article area is shorter than the last module on the left column.

Also, please note that this ONLY occurs in Internet Explorer 7. I have tried it with Firefox, Chrome, etc, and it looks perfectly fine there.

You can see what is happening by accessing the following URL in IE7:
    http://tiny.cc/Dwkby

Attached is a screenshot of what is going on. Please offer your thoughts at your earliest conveniece — thanks!

1. screen
    ahpeera Friend

I just confirmed — this happens in IE8 as well.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

I try to check the problem on my IE browser, nothing happening, it look well. I see your screenshot, i guess that the article’s content has centain mistake. i recommend you try to make the content to be carefully, any problem won’t happen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum