Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I don’t know how it happened, but on my home page, module position user 1 is not showing in the appropriate location. It is down under the line and into the body position along with my content text. I have the RS Slider published in position user 5 and would like the module 1 to show up next to it rather than under it.

I tried to unpublish the module position 1 so that there would be no gap between the slider and my text, but WHEN I UNPUBLISH MODULE POSITION USER 1, MY SLIDER IN USER 5 DISAPPEARS ALSO.

My website is up and running and I need to fix this as soon as possible. I would really appreciate any feedback at all.

Joomla1.5.7
    Avian II
    http://www.ripplesstudio.com

Thank you
    Rachel 😀

Anonymous Moderator

Hi rippless,

Maybe you have changed the ja RSSlider module.
    Current on the website, i found that it was redundant a </div> tags.

Please try install the module again.
    Else please send me your admin account via PM to i could check this issue to help you.

rippless Friend

I did make a few edits to the Slider module in the code to eliminate the gray thumb border and the features tag…but I don’t think it was anything to affect the modules. It was working after I changed the module a few days ago and only recently have I started having this problem. What should I look for to change the <div> to make it less redundant?

I don’t really want to re-install the RSSLIDER module unless absolutely necessary because I have already made several changes.

If you can’t help me via talking let me know how to send you the information. I would appreciate any fix for this. Thanks for your quick reply!

-Rachel

Anonymous Moderator

Hi rippless,

please send me your admin account , FTP account via PM to i could check this issue to help you.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi rippless,

I fixed this issue.

rippless Friend

Thank you so much! What was the problem?

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi rippless,

I have described its problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum