Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is there a reference that shows the actual module positions? I mean the image you gave us shows the top position shown as JA-Login, JA Slideshow is actually topsl1, JA Bulletin is I topsl2, User 5 is not even listed which is actually by Users 1 & 2. How does JA Slideshow and tops|1 have anything at all in common?

Honestly why bother creating this image if it doesn’t show the actual positions? You make some great templates but the way you implement the guides and template information is totally wacked!

Don Lee Friend

<em>@earthrat 203568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a reference that shows the actual module positions? I mean the image you gave us shows the top position shown as JA-Login, JA Slideshow is actually topsl1, JA Bulletin is I topsl2, User 5 is not even listed which is actually by Users 1 & 2. How does JA Slideshow and tops|1 have anything at all in common?

Honestly why bother creating this image if it doesn’t show the actual positions? You make some great templates but the way you implement the guides and template information is totally wacked!</blockquote>

Just try http://YOURDOMAIN.COM/?tp=1

Phill Moderator

I have been informed that the module layout guides are being worked on along with moduls suffix guides. I am sure these will be a great improvement on what we have had in the past.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum