Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello I have several questions:

1) Video and Phototabs- i have access to a “testsite” and copied code from the Video tab, but i cannot find out where to place the vimeo ID number to display the video in the tab.
    The phototab, i added some paths and changed the size, also added manually a thumbnail picture, doesnt work, what am i doing wrong?

2) Module Position ja-tabs doesnt work, the Tab i created doesnt display here
    i cannot find either the module position content-mass-top…
    how can this happen, i didnt change the code in positions, only changed some “css styles”.
    I tried to download the template again and compare module positions, but the download fails, the zip file cannot be opened.

I would appreciate help, thank you very much
    Julia

juliaroder Friend

ok i have solved the second question. But i still wonder where to put the vimeo ID / URL and how to connect the pictures right…anybody there to help?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    <blockquote>The phototab, i added some paths and changed the size, also added manually a thumbnail picture, doesnt work, what am i doing wrong?</blockquote>
    Please check setting plugin highslide

<blockquote>ok i have solved the second question. But i still wonder where to put the vimeo ID / URL and how to connect the pictures right…anybody there to help? </blockquote>
    You should add code into article or content of custom module.

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero, thank you for reply i added code but the fullscreen mode doesnt work, could you check it or give the right code? another issue is product images in VM, when i add images in a good size to see, they jump out of their frame in the page, only if i add small picture they stay in their “frame”, but i need to use bigger images for the zoom module… is there a way to work around this? Thank you for helping

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    <blockquote> i added code but the fullscreen mode doesnt work, could you check it or give the right code?</blockquote>
    Full screen do not work with lightbox, please select a other popup type.

<blockquote>another issue is product images in VM, when i add images in a good size to see, they jump out of their frame in the page, only if i add small picture they stay in their “frame”, but i need to use bigger images for the zoom module… is there a way to work around this</blockquote>
    because block container is small, so you can not add content ( image, video ) have size larger it

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

hello Thank you Hero for helping, where do i find the same code as you use on the Ja Orisite, in the guideline there is only this code:

<div class=”vimeo”> </div> .

The Virtuemart Cart does not work , the prices dont show, products dont add to the cart, the card does not have the same aspect even i put the suffix as on example page on it. could you please check my site? (gave details already)
    Thank you

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    Your site has an js error and i fixed it for you.
    <blockquote>The Virtuemart Cart does not work , the prices dont show, products dont add to the cart, the card does not have the same aspect even i put the suffix as on example page on it. could you please check my site? (gave details already)</blockquote> what does this mean ?

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero Thank you so much for fixing the js error

the Virtuemart problem is: when i add a product to the Cart the Cart does not show that i have added a product (maybe test the checkout
    and you see the problem)
    I would like the shopping cart to look the same as the example page (pink, for now mine is white) i did put the module class suffix to: highlight-title mycart, but it doesnt look the same.
    The prices in Virtuemart cart dont show in the checking out process.
    Thanks for helping!

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero please could you just say quick where i find the right video code as in Ja Orisite?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    I find error in virtuemart

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $("a[rel^='prettyPhoto']").prettyPhoto({
    theme:'pp_eos'
    });
    });

Please change $ to jQuery to fix this error by yourself because i can not access ftp.

Regards,

<em>@juliaroder 331674 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Hero Thank you so much for fixing the js error

the Virtuemart problem is: when i add a product to the Cart the Cart does not show that i have added a product (maybe test the checkout
    and you see the problem)
    I would like the shopping cart to look the same as the example page (pink, for now mine is white) i did put the module class suffix to: highlight-title mycart, but it doesnt look the same.
    The prices in Virtuemart cart dont show in the checking out process.
    Thanks for helping!</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

I do not find. Javascript error when you use JB Library System load jQuery library while your site loaded jQuery. So i disable it

Regards,
    <em>@juliaroder 331681 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Hero please could you just say quick where i find the right video code as in Ja Orisite?</blockquote>

juliaroder Friend

Sorry Hero, another question, did you change the Search Engine Friendly URLS and Rewrite to NO?

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero, where can i give you FTP access without publishing it here in the forum?

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    <blockquote>Sorry Hero, another question, did you change the Search Engine Friendly URLS and Rewrite to NO? </blockquote> Yes, you should disable SEF when you develop which will help you control somethings
    <blockquote>Hello Hero, where can i give you FTP access without publishing it here in the forum? </blockquote> PM to me

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Hello I have send a PM, i am starting to go mad with this, now i have trouble with Ja Slideshow, also tried to read the instructions why does there come a field “need to have a membership if i have a 1 year memebership?”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum