Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi Juliaroder
    I have seen that you are using many third party extensions which you can not control yet 🙂 . I fixed error of Addtocart for you. Please confirm that.

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero i am very thankfull, please be so kind and tell we which extensions are making trouble, and i can delete them, yesterday i was trying out a lot and nothing worked, had this all to do with the JQuery Plugin?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero, Please also i am still searching for the video code, i dont know about coding, i copied the video code from a forum post i found here, but you said something about lightbox popup … where can i find the same code as Ja Orisite is using?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    I disable the plugin which make conflict javascript between libraries. Now, your site work well. Let me know if you have problem in the future.

Note: if you don’t know coding, i suggest you should find a developer help you build website. So you can save time 🙂

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero
    Thanks again for the solution with the plugin.

Your advice about a coding person: sorry but i have paid to access the templates, and especially joomlart because of their well known instructions on their templates, i read the instruction for Ja Orisite but i can only find one line of text regards the video module… is it too much to ask you for the correct code? for you it is one line of text and for me it is a headache, why can you not just pass it to me and save me some time in google. or is this help not part of support? best regards

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    I still help you in range of support scope 🙂 . I only suggest idea which is best for you.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum