Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m fairly new to this and just installed thje Ja rasite template. I’m using the template on a live website. I’m trying to position the modules but can’t see all the positions in the administrator (postion content-mass – Ja tabs – JA-cs) are not available. I did install the modules and plugins and enabled them and encountered no problems there. What am i doing wrong?

Hilde

Phill Moderator

What do you mean? Are they missing from the dropdown in the module manager? If that is the case you can simply type them into the positions box. If you install the quickstart rather than the template on an existing Joomla install you will see exactly how they should be setup. If this is a new site this is almost certainly the best way to get going.

bene001 Friend

Thanks for the support. Just lacked a little basic piece of info (‘just type them in the position box’ – aaaaahh) :p
    Works fine now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bene001 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum