Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello Sanguaros

I have a big problem with the modules I had everything to place yesterday and I arrived on my site after noon and the modules in the pages are all packed on the side and I can not find the why and how to arrange his and It has a page that modules works. My site is under maintenance.

Thank you.

1. 2017-01-16_22h23_26
    2. 2017-01-16_22h24_26
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It still looks good at my end, did you get it solved?

infocommax Friend

Hi Saguaros

No the problem is not settled and its still the same all the trailer is tamp on the side?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you provide the URL of page where I can see the issue?

infocommax Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I got your point and the problem comes from the settings only.

The ‘Sports’ category on your site contains only 1 article while in ACM Module [Magazine – Sport] – Featured news in news-sport position, you set to show more than 1 and caused the issue.

I tried to duplicate some article into ‘Sports’ category and you can see that it displays correctly now: http://www.lanauweb.info/nord/index.php/sports

Regards

infocommax Friend

I am redoing the modules with the same configuration that you did for the modules of the sports and I have a problem with the page politics

1. 2017-01-17_06h17_07
    Saguaros Moderator

I checked the politics page on your site and saw that it’s working fine now, is that ok now?

infocommax Friend

Yes his walk I arranged everything. I would have a question how I create new possition I have two new section and I have to create the possition new -… and after I insert the modules I want dedan. My I do not understand how creates the possition.

Saguaros Moderator

You can follow this docs for how to work with position and layout in T3 framework: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-position

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum