Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

were can I find the different module style suffixes for JA Nickel ?

In the userguide i found one with name “color1”. I tested on my site and this suffix works. But I think there is more than only one suffix, but where ?

Can somebody send me the link ?
    In the FAQ´s (last question) is written you can find it in the guide. Wich guide is meant ?

Thanks
    Holger

Phill Moderator

The quickest way to find these is to view the source code on the demo for each template. JA usually put all different module types on the demo homepage and the suffixes are easy to pick out.

That or install the quickstart on your desktop and look at the modules.

I do agree that a list of all suffixes should be included either in the template docs or as part of the demo as well as all the available module positions.

heldholgi Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 121837 wrote:</em><blockquote>The quickest way to find these is to view the source code on the demo for each template. JA usually put all different module types on the demo homepage and the suffixes are easy to pick out.

That or install the quickstart on your desktop and look at the modules.

I do agree that a list of all suffixes should be included either in the template docs or as part of the demo as well as all the available module positions.</blockquote>

Thanks for your answer ! How can I pick out the suffixes ? Is there any paramter I can serach for in the source code ?

But I think JA should show all suffix possibilities from the templates in the userguide or something else. It´s not as helpfull to serach the suffixes in the source code of the templates.

Phill Moderator

Just search for the string “moduletable”

In Nickel I can see color1, color2, color3, hilite1 and hilite2

I think we all agree they should be in the docs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum