Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello, why are the modules being pushed under the k2 content items?

http://ditalia.com.au/new/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=288

Also, what is that next to the form, on the right side? The gray graphic? Where is that coming from?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

khoand Friend
    infinart Friend

Thanks, but what doesn’t make sense is that it is not doing it in any other areas. Just in this section of the website. The same modules are posted on other area.

So that link can’t be the solution.

Any other ideas?

khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of your backend? I will check it.

infinart Friend

Thanks. I sent a private message.

Anyone else go an idea in the meantime?

khoand Friend

I fixed it. 2 articles have error.
    The Difference Between Dressmaking and Couture article, original content is

<div id="_mcePaste">When one talks about women’s fashion and the creation of women’s clothing, dressmaking and couture are often mentioned. But what exactly does dressmaking and couture mean? And are there any differences between the two terms?
    <hr id="system-readmore" />
    <br /><strong><br /></strong></div>

I changed it

<div id="_mcePaste">When one talks about women’s fashion and the creation of women’s clothing, dressmaking and couture are often mentioned. But what exactly does dressmaking and couture mean? And are there any differences between the two terms?
    <br /><strong><br /></strong></div>

What Colour Will Suit Me? article, original content is

<div id="_mcePaste">When buying fabric to make an outfit, or even buying off the rack, the first question that comes to mind is “<strong>does this colour suit me?</strong>”.  A good question, as the wrong colour can make you look tired, old or even unwell.  With the multitude of beautiful colours now available in the fashion world, you can rest assured that the right colour is out there for you.
    </div>

I changed it

<div id="_mcePaste">When buying fabric to make an outfit, or even buying off the rack, the first question that comes to mind is “<strong>does this colour suit me?</strong>”.  A good question, as the wrong colour can make you look tired, old or even unwell.  With the multitude of beautiful colours now available in the fashion world, you can rest assured that the right colour is out there for you.
    </div>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum