Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Ja Team,
    Joomlart have some modules to show article with images, some modules just show images and do not link to category, some modules can show article with image it seize many acreages but not flexibility when combined with many template. I hope you can developer a modules like module please view attach file

Sherlock Friend

Dear fastsoftcompany,

Thank you for your Suggestion but I think you can consider to use our slideshow2 module,I hope it would suite your need.

mrfast Friend

Thanks for your reply. Because have not thread for this modules ought to I will request this thread.
    With current feature of this modules you can not manage all article to show(from article option), If choose category it will so many(many article do not want to showing). If choose with key work you can not remember all keywork with hundreds article and if you stop show that article you muss go to that and remove key work(hundreds article :((). with all reason I wish add option with ID article similar option with key work for this modules. If want show I just type 3,7,5,9,…
    please let me know how can do that
    Thank you.

Sherlock Friend

Dear fastsoftcompany,

Do you want a customize for the slideshow2 module or other modules ?

mrfast Friend

<em>@dathq 223285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear fastsoftcompany,
    Do you want a customize for the slideshow2 module or other modules ?</blockquote>
    Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I want customize for slideshow2 modules and hope you can help me about that.

Sherlock Friend

Dear fastsoftcompany,

if it is the slideshow2 module and you want to add a option to enter article ids,you can try as follow
    1) Open the file of modulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.xml look for this
    <param name=”source-articles-max_items” type=”text” default=”5″ cols=”30″ rows=”2″ label=”MAX ARTICLES DISPLAY” description=”MAX ARTICLES DISPLAY DESC”/>

and adding above it this tag
    <param name=”source-articles-articleids” type=”text” default=”5″ cols=”30″ rows=”2″ label=”Articles Ids” description=”Enter article- Ids saparate by comma “/>
    2) open the file of modules/mod_jaslideshow2/helper.php look for this block of code
    [PHP]
    $query = ‘SELECT a.*,cc.description as catdesc, cc.title as cattitle,s.description as secdesc, s.title as sectitle,’ .
    ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(a.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”, a.id, a.alias) ELSE a.id END as slug,’.
    ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(cc.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”,cc.id,cc.alias) ELSE cc.id END as catslug,’.
    ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(s.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”, s.id, s.alias) ELSE s.id END as secslug’
    . “n FROM #__content AS a”.
    ‘ INNER JOIN #__categories AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid’ .
    ‘ INNER JOIN #__sections AS s ON s.id = a.sectionid’
    . “n WHERE a.state = 1”
    . “n AND ( a.publish_up = ” . $db->Quote( $db->getNullDate() ) . ” OR a.publish_up <= ” . $db->Quote( $now ) . ” )”
    . “n AND ( a.publish_down = ” . $db->Quote( $db->getNullDate() ) . ” OR a.publish_down >= ” . $db->Quote( $now ) . ” )”
    . ( ( !$mainframe->getCfg( ‘shownoauth’ ) ) ? “n AND a.access <= ” . (int) $aid : ” )
    ;
    [/PHP]
    And change it to
    [PHP]
    $query = ‘SELECT a.*,cc.description as catdesc, cc.title as cattitle,s.description as secdesc, s.title as sectitle,’ .
    ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(a.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”, a.id, a.alias) ELSE a.id END as slug,’.
    ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(cc.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”,cc.id,cc.alias) ELSE cc.id END as catslug,’.
    ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(s.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”, s.id, s.alias) ELSE s.id END as secslug’
    . “n FROM #__content AS a”.
    ‘ INNER JOIN #__categories AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid’ .
    ‘ INNER JOIN #__sections AS s ON s.id = a.sectionid’
    . “n WHERE a.state = 1”
    . “n AND ( a.publish_up = ” . $db->Quote( $db->getNullDate() ) . ” OR a.publish_up <= ” . $db->Quote( $now ) . ” )”
    . “n AND ( a.publish_down = ” . $db->Quote( $db->getNullDate() ) . ” OR a.publish_down >= ” . $db->Quote( $now ) . ” )”
    . ( ( !$mainframe->getCfg( ‘shownoauth’ ) ) ? “n AND a.access <= ” . (int) $aid : ” )
    ;

if( $params->get(“source-articles-articleids”) && $params->get(“source-articles-articleids”) != null){
    $query .= ” AND a.id in(“.$params->get(“source-articles-articleids”).”)”;
    }
    [/PHP]

I hope these change make sense !

mrfast Friend

Dear Dathq,
    Your code work so good. But I can not use default skin for my website(I just use default) . I need custom some position, I see two file control layout for modules
    mod_jaslideshow2tmpldefault.php
    mod_jaslideshow2tmpl default_articles.php
    but I don’t kow choose of one to edit.
    I want custom like skin

I have tries write css style but many element i do not know where i can find it.
    example:

please let me know where can I overwrite style for position A, B,C, D and main layout(border green)
    Best regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mrfast 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum