Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Below are my answers for your questions:

1) I checked your site but there is no ‘features-slideshow’ position, only ‘t3-features-intro’ position. That’s why you don’t see the slide showing there.

2) As I can see that both tabs are showing products there.

3) May I know which module in our demo site are you trying to replicate on your site in that position? If it’s ‘Clients’ module, we use ACM module in ‘position-1’ position.

Regards

framos41 Friend

Hello

1- Yes there is a features-slideshow position as you can see in the image "features-slideshow.jpg" attachment, the module is published but is now shown in front end.
    2- As you can see in the attachments the "tab-1.jpg" is showing the first tab that doesnt show any product, and "tab-2.jpg" that is showing products, if in backend i save them again the other one stops showing products, it seems that it allows to show only 1 tab with products.
    3- The configuration and position is exactly as it is on your demo, the difference is on how it looks on front end, in the attachment "how-module-looks-in-template.jpg" is how it is displayed in the template and the attachment "how-module-should-look.jpg" is how the same module looks in your demo (and the way i want it to look)

Looking forward to your comments

Regards

1. features-slideshow
    2. tab-1
    3. tab-2
    4. how-module-looks-in-template
    5. how-module-should-look
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the featured product in tab, did you try to add featured product into the selected category set in that module?

I will check the banner module and will get back to you.

Regards

framos41 Friend

Hello, thanks for your support!

For the featured product in tab, did you try to add featured product into the selected category set in that module?

yes i have tried but it does not show all featured products, for the main slider and manufacturers banners still the same problem.

Regards!

framos41 Friend

Hello

Any news about this?

Regards!

Saguaros Moderator

I’m working on this, pls stay tuned.

framos41 Friend

Thank you! Looking forward to your comments

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share me the FTP account also?

framos41 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I investigated further and saw that the problem come from the new version of VM installed on your site, in the latest version, it has changes so there is issue with current module. I’ve passed to the team for further checking and update this latest version (as at this moment, template is available for VM 3.0.16 only). Pls stay tuned.

framos41 Friend

Hello,

I have noticed that new version of the template have been released but when i go to the download area i can only see the quickstart for download but not just the template, where can i download the new template?

Regards!

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to take a backup of your site first then update Virtuemart to the latest version 3.2. We updated this new version for quickstart package also.

framos41 Friend

Thank you for your answer,

The question was another one, i already have installed the template, i dont want to install the whole quickstart again as my site is already configured i just need to update the template, i have gone to the download area in your site but i can only see quickstart updated and not just the template, can you please check this, one other questions is this compatible too with joomla 3.7?

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

I understand, that quickstart package is released for Virtuemart 3.2. The current version of JA Megastore should work fine with VM 3.2. If you find any issue, pls share with us and we will get it fixed.

For the compatibility with Joomla 3.7, we’re working on updating our templates to this latest version. You can check the J3.7 update status here: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomla-3-7-update-status/

framos41 Friend

Thanak you for your information, yes i see in the download area that the quickstart have been updated to correct the issues with the modules and compatibility, but the template as standalone is not updated in the download area, you can see this in the attached image, i need just the template and not the quickstart as i already have a configured site and i just need to update the template to make it work correctly.

Looking forward to your comments

Regards

1. template-update
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  framos41 7 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Modules Issues’ is closed to new replies.