Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi,

As I mentioned in above post, the current version of template should work fine with new Joomla version so we just export the quickstart package only. If you face any issue with current version of template with Joomla 3.7, pls let us know.

Regards

framos41 Friend

Hello, i have installed the current template version before this problems happened, for your response:

Hi,

I investigated further and saw that the problem come from the new version of VM installed on your site, in the latest version, it has changes so there is issue with current module. I’ve passed to the team for further checking and update this latest version (as at this moment, template is available for VM 3.0.16 only). Pls stay tuned.

What do i have to update to have it working?

Looking forward to your comments

Regards!

framos41 Friend

I have checked the changelog for the template and there is a difference in the download area version, in the download area version you can download version 1.0.1, but when you get into the changelog you can see that there is a 1.0.2 version that is corrected for joomla 3.7 and bug fixes (that i think they might be the ones that fix the issues im runnin trough)

How can i download the template version 1.0.2 without having to install the whole quickstart again?

Regards!

1. template-version
    2. template-download-version
    Saguaros Moderator

If you check the changelog, you can see that there is no ‘Release Date’ for version 1.0.2 yet which means that this version has not released yet.

Again, we export the new quickstart package for the new Joomla 3.7 first, we need to update and release T3 framework first, then will release new version for template. You can check the new quickstart package of this template. It’s still using version 1.0.1.

I do hope this makes senses.

framos41 Friend

Thank you for the information and quick repsonse!

So when could i expect any solution for the modules problem in the template installed?

Regards!

Saguaros Moderator

In case that you have any problem after updating to Joomla 3.7, pls send us the details of the issue in this Joomla 3.7 Update Status topic.

framos41 Friend

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, after upgrading everything im having the exact same problems as when i opened this topic, what can i do to solve this? in some point you told you found the issue and for me to wait for the solution, after upgrading everything that can be upgraded the issues are still there

Regards!

Saguaros Moderator

Do you mean the VirtueMart Manufacturers module? I did checked and saw that you didn’t use the correct layout for module.

I just changed to owl-carousel layout and these modules show fine now, kindly check.

framos41 Friend

thank you!

all solved now

regards!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  framos41 7 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Modules Issues’ is closed to new replies.