Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I am using the JA Lens Quickstart package and have some questions.

1. When selecting one of the presented images at start page a new window opens. My problem is that this window ends with K2-“Leave a comment”. All other modules “About me”, “Video|Photo”, “K2 User” … are missing. If I choose a link within this window to another article (“Latest From …” or “Related Items”) I am getting a new window in K2-Page view correctly shown with all modules.

So it seems as there are two different views. When you click on the images you do not get all modules listed – is this a bug or a feature? Strangely I do not have this problem when testing on a Windows Phone 7 cell phone, all modules are queued among the article when clicking on an image.

2. The “Google” social link button (K2-Item view) is not displayed correctly when using a mobile device (at least with Windows Phone 7).

Thanks for any help!

1. problem_1
    chavan Friend

Hi Monger

1. This is a feature of JA Lens.

2. Could you provide me ftp & admin account of your site ? I can then check and try to find solution to your problem.

Regards

monger quark Friend

Hi Do Ha,

My site is still locally installed … The “Google” social link button is not that important, I think this can be solved via CSS.

But I have to admit that I do not understand why the “K2 Item Page” view is not fully linked with the gallery pictures/articles at the start page. As I said, when using my cell phone I do get all the additional modules (About Me, K2 User, …) in the new window right among the article and directly from start page. Only when using my stationary browser these modules get lost and you see only the standard article. Should not behave this template always the same, regardless which device one is using? I just do not see any sense in this behaviour :((

Thank you for your answer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  monger quark 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum