Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi….I’ve got a strange problem….it’s possible I’ve missed something so just wanted to run it past you.

I installed University from the Quickstart…..and I changed the default style from black to blue, now the slider images and icons on the top of the front page have disappeared from mobile view.

Any ideas?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sjones54 432466 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi….I’ve got a strange problem….it’s possible I’ve missed something so just wanted to run it past you.

I installed University from the Quickstart…..and I changed the default style from black to blue, now the slider images and icons on the top of the front page have disappeared from mobile view.

Any ideas?</blockquote>

can you share the site url and a screen shot of module , so that i can assist you better

sjones54 Friend

It’s OK……I’ve figured it out! They were set to disabled in small mobile view!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sjones54 432475 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s OK……I’ve figured it out! They were set to disabled in small mobile view!</blockquote>
    Glade you found it .
    If you have any other issue ,
    Please open a new thread on forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum