Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Any ideas why this is happening?
    http://playsomnia.com/test/index.php?option=com_fjrelated&view=fjrelated&id=0&Itemid=91
    The modules are on the left, unless I use FJ Related to list articles with certain tags. Other extensions (like Calendar Stamp) cause the same problem.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

As both FJ and Calendar Stamp are non-JA extensions, you are better served by inquiring of the support people of those products.

They would have a MUCH better idea of how their extensions work and must be tweeked to be used inside various templates.

Have fun!
    John.

playsomnia Friend

Eh, I’ve tried contacting them but they weren’t of much help, that’s why I thought I’d ask here. Thanks anyway 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi playsomnia,

I see you have fixed it. Mind sharing the solution?

Regards

Arvind

playsomnia Friend
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Cant agree more. i knew it was something to do with some stupid div tag. It can also happen when you copy paste directly from MS word.

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Arvind

playsomnia Friend

Calendar Stamp actually destroys my site, too bad I can’t fix it because I’m 99% sure it’s also a simple <div> problem that can be fixed in two minutes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  playsomnia 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum