Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Today many of the module on our site stopped showing. I do not believe I turned anything off but front page slideshow, JA News, Acajoom, Tab panel, Calendar, who’s online, Facebook and others stopped working. Has anyone had a similar experience? http://www.uncsd2012.org/ Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance – Bill :((

gray Friend

I had such a case. My modules were placed in JA Tabs, and one of them was pulling data (images) from Youtube. Something happened and Youtube stopped replying and returning the images. Because of this, all my tabs stopped showing – I saw only titles (captions) of the tabs, no content.

But as far as I can see you do not have tabs in your site. Still, try to check any module which requires data from external server.
    Also, turn off max. error reporting mode (Global configs, Server tab). Maybe you’ll see report for a error/bug which causes problems.

billbly Friend

Hi Gray,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I do have tabs nearly all the modules are not fucntioning – Acajoom, Jcal, tabs, who’s online, Facebook, JA News, Frontpage slideshow, also the menu is in the open position now by default. I am not sure if the site has been hacked and had hoped the host would be able to tell me or if we may have accidently chnage a setting to affect this. I guess I am now needing to find out if this problem is with the template or joomla. Thank you again for the input.
    regards – Bill

gray Friend

Try to disable step-by-step modules (which are assigned to JA tab’s positions) which request data from outside/external data (like Facebook, Youtubes etc.).

billbly Friend

This is has been solved 🙂 The answer was the magazin menu. An itmem may have been addedd to the magazin menu then all modules were set magazine menu whuch is not the menu being used, the main menu is being used. All modules defaults changed to the magazin menu and therefore were not being displayed. All modules were reset to show on main menu.

Is it possible to remove magazin menu? The plugin had been uninstalled. Not a terrible job to fix this issue but quite a scare.:confused: Has anyone had a similar experience or know how to remove magazin menu?

Thank you in advance – Bill

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi billbly!

You should disable some items in magazine menu, which might help.
    If you have other issue please give us the link, we could check and help you with the problem.

Regards!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum