Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the template in responsive mode and I have selected which modules there has to be shown on a mobile phone but when I go to my phone I do not see the specific modules, why? For instance I use home-11 for the joomlart job search module but when I go to my mobile it is not shown.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You can follow this thread .
    Here you can found the solution .
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/responsive-home-1011-etc-not-showing/!

Let me know it helps

Bas Friend

works perfectly, thanks

sp1der Friend

I am facing the same problem with the latest template version. This solution works well thought I dont understand why this template is default not to display these module position in mobile. Isnt backend has the flexibility to disable them as optional ?_?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sp1der 436644 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am facing the same problem with the latest template version. This solution works well thought I dont understand why this template is default not to display these module position in mobile. Isnt backend has the flexibility to disable them as optional ?_?</blockquote>
    HI by default the module container is hidden for mobile view , there are some reason behind it ,
    Most of the user does not feel the need to show all the module in the mobile
    + If you are using all the module for mobile it will make the page heavy and your site will load slow in mobile devices .
    So if user feel to show the position he can use it by above solution .
    You can also control the module positions from template options >>>Layout >>>Responsive layout .
    It will hide the only module positions not the whole container . :

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum