Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve been testing the Ja Sanidine II template on my website but i’ve got one little problem, i can’t display any modules on my forums page, it will only show up if i enable the module on ALL pages, but if i choose the Forums page alone then it wont show up.

I’ve never had this problem before with other templates except this one. Any ideas?

Because what i find weird is why would it show if the module is enabled on ALL pages but as soon as i select one or two pages then it doesnt show up.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Go back into the Module you want to appear and look more carefully at MENU ASSIGNMENT > MENU SELECTIONS.

While you may have wanted it to show on the “Forums Page” you have only caused it to show when you click a “Forum” links from a particular Menu. It’s an easy mistake.

What you need to do is keep scrolling up and down the MENU SELECTIONS until you see ALL of the FORUM pages, sections and categories. They are there…they will all be in a group…and when you’ve selected them all…*poof* everything will appear as you wish.

Have fun!
    John.

outlaw213 Friend

Hmm that didnt work

I forgot to mention i’m using phpbb3 and using mehdi phpbb3 bridge. Its just weird because it didn’t happen in any other templates.

Anyways after playing around with things i found the fix for it.I had to edit one file in the bridge.

joomphpbb_conf2.php
    [PHP]$joomQS=”option=com_phpbb&Itemid=5″[/PHP]

After that it started working

Thought i’d mention that just incase someone else is using the mehdi bridge for phpbb3/joomla

Thanks jbrett for the help too 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  outlaw213 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum