Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I searched the forum but I haven’t found a suitable answer. My problem is I have some working modules on article views but now they’ve all gone.

Best regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which module are you referring to? and how you want it should be?

emrekilicer Friend

Hi, Modules on home page (on sidebars) (Most read, latest news, sinezoon, yemekzoon etc) I want them to be on article views.

regards

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check which positions these modules are assigned to, then check the template style which you’re using for article page and select the layout you wish.

For example, if module is assigned to ‘sidebar-1’ position, check the template style > Layout see which layout is being used and see that layout contains ‘sidebar-1’ position or not.

Check out this documentation for more info about layout: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#about-layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum