Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Lets say I use spotlight spl-home-1 with 3 module (1 with span12 and 2 under with span 6), but 3 are used only on the homepage and just 1 stay for the other menu items.
    In the html output I can see that is “save” space for these two module which makes blank gap. why there is no “if” surrounding all the modules?

It happen also if I wish on tablet view to have just 2 columns and not 3 as desktop. If there is sidebar-1 on desktop it save that space so I get empty column on tablet view.

What is the best solution to sole this issue? sure I can copy the template-style ans assign one to the main menu and the other to the rest with the exact module positions I wish to use in each but that’s not the right way to do it and it’s only answer to my first issue (which I tried to solve with tpl-mainbody but it didn’t work).

Thanks,
    Ran

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @ch2856 Please share your working site url and add a screenshot of the problem and illustrate your issue in it , so that i can help of you o this issue .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum