Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I didn’t realize this would be such a hard question.

Does anyone know how to push main body down and have moo tabs reside above the main body??

I can put another module in the main body above where it begins following other instructions I found here—–

http://www.lsanashville.com

I just put any old thing in there. However that is not quite what I want.

Anyone??

Thanks in advance, Alicia:confused:

alicia Friend

what if we took moo tabs out of the equation…and just asked about moving the main body module down and what would control that?? Would that help??

kallan Friend

The main body is controlled around line 144 of index.php so to move the main body down you would probably start here in some way such as adding in code above the <div id=”ja-content”> (this will keep the new content inside the container that the main body resides in)

<!-- BEGIN: CONTENT -->
    <div id="ja-content">
    <div id="ja-content-top">
    <div id="ja-content-bot">
    <div class="ja-innerpad clearfix">
    <?php mosMainBody(); ?>
    </div></div></div></div>
    <!-- END: CONTENT -->

Hope that helps
    Kiwidesign

alicia Friend

Kallan,
    Thank you so much for the reply. I will try it and see what it does.

Alicia

alicia Friend

Kallan,
    I did try it ..thanks it did get me a bit closer…
    almost there, maybe hopefully….

If not, I am making a fine mess of a page..good thing its my play page before I get to serious business…

I have some other ideas logically of how to do this…so we shall see…

Alicia

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you try to put the code for tabs right before the line load mainbody <?php mosMainBody(); ?>.

alicia Friend

I’m not sure..I will double check and see where I attempted to put them….I am going to try and do some work on it tomorrow…maybe that will be the magic day..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alicia 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum