Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

There are 3 articles in “Featured Articles.” I want to leave it that way but I would like the past article to be shown on pages 2..3..4..etc

For example:

How can I add that on the bottom of Featured Articles?”

rr21 Friend

I figured it out but another problem.

When i go to next page,the image on “Today’s Highlight” has gotten smaller.

Homepage:

Next Page:

rr21 Friend

Anyone know what is causing this?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear rr21,

I checked the rasite demo site, and I could not reproduce the resize issue that you have reported. Please provide your site url and follow the Support Guideline and update this thread with site login info.

Regards

Arvind

rr21 Friend

i added my url link. i didnt put my login info yet. could you please check first

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear rr21,

I confirm the problem, however, as i said earlier, i could not reproduce it on the demo site. Please update your Site login and FTP login info as JA Developer would like to check it for you.

Regards

Arvind

rr21 Friend

alright. i updated the info except for ftp login. i dont have that setup since im using hostgators online file manager

rr21 Friend

i see that it is being worked on. thank you

rr21 Friend

any updates? it is still the same

Anonymous Moderator

Hi rr21

I have fixed your issue. In modulesmod_ja_contentslidehelper.php file, i have commented this code:

$mainframe->triggerEvent( 'onPrepareContent', array( &$data[$i], &$params, 0 ) , true );

Please check your website again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum