Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart,

What I would like to see in your new templates is more module-styles variations. Like here or here or here.

It gives you more freedom to vary on your website. This is a thing I really miss in JoomlArt template. It stays most of the time with 1, 2 or 3 variations and that’s it. In this part of templating JA is behind comparing to others, but with the quality of the design-team it must be not difficult to catch up.

With kind regards,
    Peter

scotty Friend

Good suggestion but after looking at those three examples I’m glad I subscribed to Joomlart!! 😉 Not very attractive templates IMO.

I may have a go over the weekend on writing a tutorial on how to add a new module suffix and how to style it.

In the mean time here is a good page on CSS boxes… http://www.cssjuice.com/25-rounded-corners-techniques-with-css/

swemmel Friend

scotty;91695Good suggestion but after looking at those three examples I’m glad I subscribed to Joomlart!! 😉 Not very attractive templates IMO.

I may have a go over the weekend on writing a tutorial on how to add a new module suffix and how to style it.

In the mean time here is a good page on CSS boxes… http://www.cssjuice.com/25-rounded-corners-techniques-with-css/

Hi Scotty,

I know how to code new module-styles. But there are a lot of people here who do not know it. They want something like that out of the box. And in my opinion it is for JA a small thing, but it gives much extras to a template.

With kind regards,
    Peter

scotty Friend

I’m agreeing with you Peter. I think more module styles would be a good thing. But I am also saying that people should take the time to learn to make their own styles as you have done. Every website should be unique.

mfcphil Friend

I have been pleading for more suffix styles for months….Scotty if you could/would make a tutorial on how to do these yourself (images/colour/css) that would be a great help to all in the JA forum community. 😉

Great suggestions in the first place Peter!!

scotty Friend

mfcphil;91713I have been pleading for more suffix styles for months….Scotty if you could/would make a tutorial on how to do these yourself …

Attempt No1 here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum