Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi All

Now with Joomla Templates supporting Right-to-left (RTL) language layout for Joomla 2.5 & 3.0 with the latest version of T3 Framework.

I think it is great, and decided to continue with JoomlArt after my developer subscription ends, after long hesitation when it stopped RTL support.

The thing I would like to see in future JA Templates, is more formal/ official template relapses, which could be used in corporate websites, most of the existing doesn’t support RTL, like:

JA University
    JA Mendozite
    JA Kranos
    JA NEX
    JA Travel
    JA Rave
    JA Rasite

I would really like to see something new that supports RLT with the recent Joomla Versions, or at least update the existing.

Thank you for the good work.

K

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

At this moment, all our recent templates running on new T3 framework are supported RTL, j2.5, j3.0. Here is the list:

1/ Beranis
    2/ SmashBoard
    3/ Hawkstore
    4/ Fubix
    5/ Argo
    6/ Mitius
    7/ Onepage
    8/ T3v3 Blank
    9/ Mero
    10/ Brisk

Regards

Tekme Tekm Friend

I want to remove or rename the header “Top Rated Hotel in France”

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@a3d8m29n6e 392430 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to remove or rename the header “Top Rated Hotel in France”</blockquote>

My colleague replied you here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomlart-site-builder/#post-508186

Kindly follow it 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum