Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there more sources to edit this template to be included?

Only see a couple of things in there instead of the full entire template and slices.

Or am I just used to getting RockeTheme templates that are already pre-sliced and ready to just change colors and export all the individual pieces.

Seems like a lot of work to change colors.

Also is the PSD for Fireworks or Photoshop in particular?

Menalto Friend

I agree,to deliver more sources would make it easier for everyone

nitecrawler Friend

I think we have to wait for the next couple of days before a complete source file would be available to us members.. or nothing at all.. if this would be the case for the next 12 months.. then it would be waste of my money..

finchwizard Friend

I’m not quite sure why we would have to wait longer for the sources, because they are needed to make the actual template.

I’m not trying to rude or anything, but if you check out RocketTheme, and how they release their templates, that’s how I was expecting them to be released.

Full source file of exactly how the webpage looks, with all the slices preconfigured, so all we have to do is go around adding and changing colors, and export slices.

Even has the layers option to toggle the different colors and work with the available options.

If that’s not the case, then saying you include source files and having a picture of the full template next to it is a little misrepresentation.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi everybody,

Previous templates and most of the JA template are based on CSS and the developer design individual elements to add into the template. As you may see that there are some template that does not have only logo and a few background pictures so it is not neccessary (or sometime impossible) to release a full source file.

However, recent templates have more graphics and I admin that full source files should be releases. I have discussed with the team and coming templates will be provided with PSD full source files.

Hung Dinh Friend

I have created a task for this, please subscribe to this task so that you can be notified when the source files avaiable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum