Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This component changes T3 menus and the site template. I’m not sure what is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Suzana
    As i can see due to Thrid party extension Page is loading css from core Joomla not from the template css files .
    Can you send me admin details of your site so that i can check the settings done on backend and help you .

suzanna Friend

Thank you! I’ve added login details. Could you also let me know how you find out that another extension was causing an issue? It may be educational! thanks again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Can you recheck the admin details , and send me via PM correct admin details of your site .
    >>> http://prntscr.com/6agxyn

New credentials not working .

suzanna Friend

The login works for me. I will PM…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi The template is using Bootstrap 3 .
    There might be other 3rd party extension which cause the JUI bootstrap load.
    I am not sure it can be MT other extension.

You can try to disabled 3rd extension to check if it fix the issue or not.
    The based on Bootstrap v3. It is not compatible with Bootstrap 2.3.2 which require for some extensions in your template.
    You can see via inspect element the extension menu type items are not loading Bootstrap 3 .
    You can try to disable MT bootstrap to css (Contact Mt support team how to disable ).

suzanna Friend

Thank you. I got this fixed by changing load_bootstrap_css to 0.
    The issue is with mtree which is using old bootstrap as you said.

Thanks again for your help!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  suzanna 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum