Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, are there any chances to update ja purity II template to be compatible with most recent versions of joomla? I like it a lot but using it is not secure.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Purity II is a very older template and it’s only compatible with Joomla3.2.
    At this time there is no plan to update this template as there is very less activity for Purity II and less usage.
    We can consider the update if there a huge demand comes from users to upgrade the template.
    I suggest you to use a latest T3 framework based Purity III template.

Regards

litk Friend

I suggest you to use a latest T3 framework based Purity III template.

I do not like Purity III. In some day you will drop support for Purity III also so it is the same thing, anyway.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  litk.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  litk.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Purity iii is based on latest T3 and will be updated for upcoming Joomla version.
    Regards

litk Friend

But in some day will not be the latest.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It’s your Opinion, every product needs time to update after stable version of Joomla release.
    Also, Joomla3.8.1 is coming soon with bug fixes so the other templates too in the queue for updates.

Regards

litk Friend

I installed purity II on the most recent version of joomla 3.8 and everything works great so far, so is it safe to use it or not?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Officially its not updated for Joomla3.8 at this time so i suggest you to wait for update.
    If you want to test update you can test it in local host or test site.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum