Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The default Methys 16 shows with the first menu option, in the content-main position, the articles for different categories… I would like to change this

I need to hide the articles in the home page (content-main menu)

Thanks,

María

coremain Friend

Hello,

perhaps I didn´t explain well.

I only need to change the articles showed in the principal page of Methys template: “Fashion news”

I would like to change this component:
    – I would like to show another articles
    – I would like to hide all articles
    – I would like to show only the text of the articles without images; when the visitor click the Read more, or the title, then display the complete article with photos…

Thanks,

María

pastorbill Friend

Are you using the 1.5 or the 1.6 version? I use the 1.6 and in the article manager I choose which articles are “featured” which is what is showing up. I can also limit how many articles are featured, but I don’t think you can hide all articles. To show articles with or without the images you just edit the featured stories and move the images on the other side of the “read more.” Hope that helps – I’m not an expert on this template yet.

coremain Friend

Hello,

it´s great the information. It´s enough tos show only 1 or 2 lines for the article… I didn´t know the features articles for 1.6 version.

Thanks,

María

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coremain 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum