Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I need these logos on this position and the footer-banner position seams ok except i need it above a little. any help to the custom css and or other would be appreciated. :-[

1. footer-banner
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @jcstauring,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can assist you better ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jcstauring,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can assist you better ?

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

sorry i forgot my url
    http://www.traveltourismconsultants.com/
    >:(

sorry i forgot my url
    http://www.traveltourismconsultants.com/
    >:(

thanks I figured out- it was really an easy solution position-5 extended and just removed position 6 & 7. I left the footer banner where it is in case I use in the future. Thank you for your time. :-[

thanks I figured out- it was really an easy solution position-5 extended and just removed position 6 & 7. I left the footer banner where it is in case I use in the future. Thank you for your time. :-[

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jcstauring,

Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out. If you still have any question or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jcstauring,

Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out. If you still have any question or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum