Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

HI,
    I realise this might be a bit of a stretch – but is it possible to customise the menu be on-top of the clouds on the first ?page? ? similar to this site http://graphicmedia.com.au/?
    On the other ?pages? I would like the menu to be at the top of the page ? the way the jaonepage is.

I hope it make sense.

Thanks
    Jh

TomC Moderator

For visual reference, might you be able to throw together a screenshot mock up of what it is you’re wanting to accomplish?

TomC Moderator

For visual reference, might you be able to throw together a screenshot mock up of what it is you’re wanting to accomplish?

bohemiadesign Friend

Thanks for getting back to me.
    I would like the menu be as shown in attached image when first module is shown.
    When a user clicks on another menu item the menu goes back up to the top – similar to how the example link is.

Thanks
    jh

bohemiadesign Friend

Thanks for getting back to me.
    I would like the menu be as shown in attached image when first module is shown.
    When a user clicks on another menu item the menu goes back up to the top – similar to how the example link is.

Thanks
    jh

TomC Moderator

Hmmmm …. While I’m sure something like that can be done, I myself am not entirely certain the best way to go about it. It could be a layering type of method … but that might mess with mobile views for your site.

While this may be beyond the scope of general Technical Support, I am, nevertheless, going to put this out to my fellow Support Team Members for their thoughts and/or ideas.

TomC Moderator

Hmmmm …. While I’m sure something like that can be done, I myself am not entirely certain the best way to go about it. It could be a layering type of method … but that might mess with mobile views for your site.

While this may be beyond the scope of general Technical Support, I am, nevertheless, going to put this out to my fellow Support Team Members for their thoughts and/or ideas.

bohemiadesign Friend

I Appreciate that but I realise this is probably beyond support for the template.
    Cheers,
    J

bohemiadesign Friend

I Appreciate that but I realise this is probably beyond support for the template.
    Cheers,
    J

TomC Moderator

<em>@bohemiadesign 498358 wrote:</em><blockquote>I Appreciate that but I realise this is probably beyond support for the template.
    Cheers,
    J</blockquote>

Well, you can certainly try to post your project up on JOOMLANCERS or some other freelance site.

TomC Moderator

<em>@bohemiadesign 498358 wrote:</em><blockquote>I Appreciate that but I realise this is probably beyond support for the template.
    Cheers,
    J</blockquote>

Well, you can certainly try to post your project up on JOOMLANCERS or some other freelance site.

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    Thanks I will sign-up with them.

Another idea is if I could hide the top header (logo +menu) when the home module (module with clouds) is shown. Then I can add the menu links to the custom html module where the clouds are.

Thanks
    JH

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,

Another idea is if I could hide the top header (logo +menu) when the home module (module with clouds) is shown. Then I can add the menu links to the custom html module where the clouds are.

Thanks
    JH

TomC Moderator

<em>@bohemiadesign 498472 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks
    JH</blockquote>

Certainly something you could experiment with. I’m of the opinion that virtually anything can be accomplished – one way or another – with a bit of trial-and-error (and a whole lot of patience). 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@bohemiadesign 498472 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks
    JH</blockquote>

Certainly something you could experiment with. I’m of the opinion that virtually anything can be accomplished – one way or another – with a bit of trial-and-error (and a whole lot of patience). 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum