Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Im using J1.5.11

Great template, i was wondering if it is possible to move the main menu which is at the very top of the page so that it sits to the right of the logo. How can I do this?

Thanks

prakash Friend

hi…

it will depend on which menu u are using…for example if you are using split menu then you need to go to…

templatesja_sulfurja_menusja_splitmenu
    there you have file ja.splitmenu.css

there the first line
    #ja-splitmenu {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

to move the menu to right you will say…

#ja-splitmenu {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    float:right;
    }

i.e. add the line float:right; and the menu will be displayed to the right..

Dean Clarke Friend

Thanks for you reply, I tried it but that basically moves the menu from the left to the right, what I would like it to do is be on the same line as the logo. What I managed to do in the index.php page is move <?php $jamenu->genMenu (0); ?> into the User 4 position, then I created an empty module in joomla and set it to User 4 position…worked fine.

prakash Friend

Yes..that is also correct…what i thought was you simply wanted to move the menu to the right without disturbing other items…but yes if you want the menu in line to the logo …what you suggest is correct.

hassan3000 Friend

I tried to do the same thing, however when i perform the steps you listed the enitre menu disapears; and the logo is promoted to the top pageAny suggestons?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hassan3000 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum