Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

How can I move the main menu to the right hand side of the logo (moving the logo to the left instead of central so they are side by side)?

The only way I can think is by putting the menu into the ja-header and use css float but can’t figure out how.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

mossyboy Friend

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I’m just working on localhost at the moment as I only joined today.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Here’s something you can try – not sure if exactly what you want (depending on size of your logo), but . . .

Within file path –> /templates/ja_zite/css/template.css
    at line 779, modify the CSS rule as follws:

h1.logo {
    float: left;
    height: 80px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    top: 65px;
    width: 92px;
    }

There are other adjustments that can be made – again, depending on what your logo looks like.

Does that somewhat achieve what you’re looking for?

mossyboy Friend

Wow! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be!

Many thanks

TomC Moderator

Is that the kind of look you wanted?

shawhir Friend

Hey folks – I am trying to something similar here by turning the background of the space behind the menu completely black – alas my css skills are minimal at the moment. I was wondering if anyone can help me out of this pickle?

TomC Moderator

<em>@shawhir 394203 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey folks – I am trying to something similar here by turning the background of the space behind the menu completely black – alas my css skills are minimal at the moment. I was wondering if anyone can help me out of this pickle?</blockquote>
    Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on?

shawhir Friend

Hey Tom,

it is this site – I got it black but the background now is black too.

http://www.crowsonthewire.co

TomC Moderator

Can’t access your site – login info needed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum