Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have moved my virtuemart cart module from VM-cart to display in the left module position, but as in the VM-cart position it just shows number of products & show cart button.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled from the original virtuemart package but still shows the same.
    I want the cart module in left to list all products as the origional mod_virtuemart_cart does, but im guessing there’s some template code somewhere that is controlling it.

where is the code and what do i need to remover or replace. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Andy

TomC Moderator

Have you posted your question over at the Virtuemart Forum as well? . . .

In my experience, they’re a bit more focused on Virtuemart specific issues and fixes than the JA crew here.

sandstorm871 Friend

No?
    I think my question is specific to the Zeolite ii Template VM modifications, as I already have this working fine in other sites that areent using VM specific templates such as zeoliteii

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Dear sandstorm871,

Just go to the folder of componentscom_virtuemartthemesja-zeolitetemplatescommon here you would see a file name minicart.tpl.php you can rename this file to any other name,I think it would help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum