Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi JoomlArt,
    I would like to see a movie/tv show template that would make the website look like a movie database where authors and also visitors can rate the shows and movies, combining also movie and tv show news and integrating a videoplayer and flashnews rotator. Something like tv.com. I think it would be a great additon. 😉

folkbear Friend

Well, I’m running my movies website for a little over two years now. And I’m still looking for that one striking template that combines a sleak business look with some nice movie-details to it…

something like moxmovies from gavick perhaps, but with the JA-touch…

wooohanetworks Friend

Ever looked at JA Rutile?;)

folkbear Friend

lol, I’m using JA Rutile at the moment as my moviewebsite-template LOL, but some things I’d like to change, or add…

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@folkbear 118079 wrote:</em><blockquote>…that combines a sleak business look with some nice movie-details to it…</blockquote> So, you want a JA Rutile II….

folkbear Friend

well, yeah, that would do the trick. perhaps with some suffix parameters to change the headerimage per module etc…

wooohanetworks Friend

You can code or add the mods you want to JA Rutile though…I do not think a JA Rutile II will come soon. Or try a freelancer to do it for you.:cool: But I am not one…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum