Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

On the front page, can the main menu items be moved to the left? I’m thinking that will solve my issue. I attached a screen shot. On it there is a white bar with the category “Alpha House” in it. That should be with the other menus. I’m assuming that only a certain amount of categories can fit, which bumps the extra categories into that white bar. So I’m thinking that if “Home” is moved over, it will make room for other categories.

If there is another way to fix this, please let me know.

Also, it doesn’t always do that. I attached a second screen shot where it is correct. I’m not sure why it does that.

http://betapsilambda.org/

1. Screen-Shot-2014-04-17-at-4.56.04-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2014-04-17-at-4.51.04-PM
    swissa Friend

If you look in css/menu/mega.css @ around line 12 you can edit the padding – down to 0 if you want to.

#ja-megamenu{

• padding-left: 190px;

}

Hope that helps

jlewis3233 Friend

Thanks for the response.

I did not find “css/menu/mega.css” when I went to “Template Manager: Customise Template”. Below is what is listed. The only one that has anything on ja-megamenu is css/css3.css. But I did not see where I could adjust the padding.

Edit css/component.css
    Edit css/css3.css
    Edit css/ja.comment.custom.css
    Edit css/k2.css
    Edit css/mod_jaclatest_comments.css
    Edit css/mod_jacontentslider.css
    Edit css/mod_jasidenews.css
    Edit css/offline.css
    Edit css/print.css
    Edit css/template-ie7.css
    Edit css/template-j30.css
    Edit css/template.css
    Edit css/typo.css

swissa Friend

You need to use an ftp client to gain access to the files. Filezilla, yummyftp and also an editor like smultron or notepad+ to edit the files.

Your hosting company would have given you ftp login details (hopefully!).

If you do get stuck then you can always add the code to the end of your template.css file.

jlewis3233 Friend

<em>@swissa 427668 wrote:</em><blockquote>You need to use an ftp client to gain access to the files. Filezilla, yummyftp and also an editor like smultron or notepad+ to edit the files.

Your hosting company would have given you ftp login details (hopefully!).

If you do get stuck then you can always add the code to the end of your template.css file.</blockquote>

That worked! Awesome, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jlewis3233 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum