Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have removed Create an Account Text to disable creating an account, but still display Login text to enable.user login.

Without ‘Create an Account Text’, on the top right of my site, there is only Login text appear, and in my opinion, design became not nice.

Is that posible to move Login text position to the left of ‘Search’ text box, so all of the top area can be fill with logo or banner?

Thank’s in advance?

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

toddmartin Friend

How did you remove the create account? I am trying to do that myself. Looking through the threads tonight to see if I can find a way.

jsliao Friend

a link to your live site and a screenshot explaining what is needed would probably help you get more response

sugiarto Friend

Hi toddmartin,

You should go to folder modulesmod_login and find mod_login.php

delete these codes (but make backup first!)

<a class=”register-switch” href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(“index.php?option=com_user&task=register”);?>” onclick=”this.blur();showBox(‘ja-register’,’namemsg’,this);return false;” >
    <?php echo JText::_(‘REGISTER’);?> </a>

Regards,
    Sugiarto

toddmartin Friend

I went to the location (/modules/mod_login/mod_login.php) sugiarto but I can’t find that line of code. All that is in that area is

// no direct access
    defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

// Include the syndicate functions only once
    require_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS.'helper.php');

$params->def('greeting', 1);

$type = modLoginHelper::getType();
    $return = modLoginHelper::getReturnURL($params, $type);

$user =& JFactory::getUser();

require(JModuleHelper::getLayoutPath('mod_login'));

I checked the helper.php and couldn’t find it there either. Even looked at the tmpl folder and peaked at default.php and it didn’t have the code either.

Site is http://www.mbabsi.com

sugiarto Friend

Hi toddmartin,

Sorry, you should look in templates/ja_nickel/html/mod_login/default.php, it’s around line 62.
    Hope it works.

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

djones Friend

Thank you very much for the help! That was exactly what I needed.

toddmartin Friend

That is what I was looking for. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  toddmartin 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum