Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello guys!
    If someone know how can I move the menu (here – http://personligsakerhet.com/dev/) to the left and below the header, please help me..
    Thanks in advance,

krdslv Friend

which template are you using? i would say that you have to change the location of the module “main menu” to position left? it all depends on the template and the location of the modules in them

hruntic Friend

Hello,
    The template is JA Mageia. I removed the Newsflash position and widened the header, also removed the logo from the top left and now there is a white space there. So, now I’d need to move the menu below the header and align it to left.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    HR

Menalto Friend

Here you can find a file attached with the main menu moved below the header, and the newsflash and logo is removed from it.For moving the menu to the left you can look for this in the template.css file:
    #ja-mainnav {
    float:right;
    width:77%;
    }

And change float: right to float: left;

1. index.zip
    hruntic Friend

Hey Menalto, thanks for help. That’s just what I wanted!

By the way, the things from your signature, where can I read about them more? There’s no link.. For example, I would like to know how move menu like on this page, remove some modules positions and similar stuff in adjusting the template(s). Where can I learn that?

On this template, I would like now to move the menu a bit up so there is no space between it and header.

I know I should learn css, can you recommend me some literature, please? Being a novice, I really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
    HR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hruntic 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum