Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am trying to move the menu and search position to below the logo and so they are inline. See pic

Any help would be great.

Looks like this

Want to get this:

1. menu2
    2. menu1
    TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on.

digitallybespoke Friend
    TomC Moderator

Partially there . . . . Try This (so far):

If you haven’t yet done so, create a file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_medicare/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rules:

.t3-header {
    height: 175px;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-top: 5px;
    }

.col-md-9 {
    top: 100px;
    width: 75%;
    left: -300px;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

I’m having a bit of trouble trying to figure out why the “search” box is connected to the main nav bar. I’ve tried several different things, and I can’t seem to “separate” them to position them correctly. It should be much easier than it is. Going to keep working on it.

In the meantime, hope the “so far” rearranging of things looks better to you.

digitallybespoke Friend

Thanks for the work Tom. I have made that change and it looks much better but it has shifted the main content left and down.

TomC Moderator

Great Googly Moogly . . . . . didn’t notice that when I was working on it (sorry). :-[

I’ll keep working on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum